- Al Mashhoor Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C, maintains the https://www.msrdiesel.com/ Website ("Site").
- "All credit/debit cards" details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- "We will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties"
- "We takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, https://www.msrdiesel.com/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online"
- "The Al Mashhoor Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect."
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted".
Al Mashhoor Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C takes the issue of your privacy very seriously. Al Mashhoor Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C will not sell or hire your personal information to anyone.
Al Mashhoor Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C gathers personally identifiable information only when you complete a contact form. In order to deal with your enquiry, we ask for information including, but not limited to, your name, address and email address.
The cookies used on this website are either to:
- enable you to navigate the website and find the information you are looking for, or
- to give us general information about website activity, e.g. how many people visit the website, which pages they look at, what devices they use (PC’s mobile phones etc). The information stored has does not include any personal data.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Google analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on the website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, so that we can continue to provide information which interests our visitors.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How to reject or delete this cookie http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
We will only send your personally identifiable information to other companies or people if we are responding to court orders, or any legitimate legal request by authorities with which we must comply to, or we discover that your behaviour on our website breaches our Terms and Conditions
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Al Mashhoor Auto Spare Parts Trading L.L.C,
Industrial Area 3, Behind Caterpillar Company,
Warehouse No.2, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates U.A.E, P.O Code - 35092
Our contact details are:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
See also our website Terms and Conditions